To Live or Retire in Mexico or Not
That is The Question
Is Mexico right for me?
Not everyone should live or retire in Mexico.
Now available only on www.home-sweet-mexico.com! A quick two-part quiz that will help you to find out if you are among the few, the brave, the crazy who might like it here.
Live or Retire in Mexico Expatriate Excellence Quiz
In Part One below we will analyze your personality to see if you are a good fit to live or retire in Mexico.
Which of the following adjectives describe you? Choose all that fit your personality. We suggest that you write them down on a piece of paper so that you don’t forget your answers.
In Part Two we will analyze your coping style to see if living or retiring in Mexico would be a good fit for you. Again, we recommend that you note your answers on a piece of paper.
1. When you live or retire in Mexico will you be independently wealthy or if not, do you like working six days a week?
2. Would you agree with the statement, “It has to be my way or the highway?”
3. Do you often say, “Oh, however it works out is fine with me”?
4. Do you have to have your favorite brand of snack food (as in, there are no substitutes for your treat)?
5. Are occasional cold showers alright with you?
6. Can you take it in stride when the telephone company changes your service without telling you, then charges you a fee to cancel the new service?
7. Once you live or retire in Mexico, if the washing machine delivery man calls to say that he’ll be there in about 15 minutes then comes 5 hours later will you blow a gasket?
8. Can you easily navigate uneven surfaces?
Now it’s time to score your personal quiz.
The above survey is “scientifically” designed to help you determine if you would like to live or retire in Mexico and is completely “serious” of course.
I love it!
I want to find out how I can purchase Mexico: The Trick is Living Here to help me when I move to Mexico.